In this 15 minute screencast, Dr. Wesley Fryer provides an overview of an introduction he shared with 12th grade students for a Children’s Book project, in which they are creating both a printed children’s book as well as a digital / electronic / multimedia version using the app and website Book Creator. The screencast and referenced slides (linked here) include suggested “workflows” for the project. There are 5 suggested offline workflow steps, and 10 suggested online workflow steps. For more resources about creating multimedia eBooks, visit www.showwithmedia.com/ebooks
Your cart is empty
- Filter Google Searches by Date
- How to Filter Your Social Media Feed with Gobo
- Book Publishing 101 (March 2019)
- Create a Separate Google Profile (March 2019)
- Google Home Tips and Tricks (March 2019)
- Online Security and Safety Tips (Dec 2018)
- Offline & Online Workflows for Book Creator Projects (Dec 2018)
- Use Twitter Lists to Discover Useful Ideas (Nov 2018)
- Distraction Free Web Reading (Nov 2018)
- Stop RoboCalls with iOS Do Not Disturb (Nov 2018)
Get Wes’ ebooks!
Order your copy of Mapping Media to the Curriculum: Vol I" and "Playing with Media: simple ideas for powerful sharing" by Wesley Fryer, Ph.D. Individual book chapters for the first six media products in the "Mapping Media to the Curriculum" framework are also available in the PlayingWithMedia eStore and as eBook singles from Amazon.com.